The Anonymous Giving Movement is comprised of individuals of humanity, with a wide spectrum of backgrounds who opposes child abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault. They offer their 2 cents on the matters that means the most to them. Through a global platform we will make the voice be heard and bring change.
Our Vision: To exterminate sexual abuse on children, and prevent child abuse worldwide. To spread the word about domestic violence and its effects globally from survivors while offering resources, education, and access to programs in every city possible.
To build a transformative force of individuals and organizations who will collaborate in this effort.
Our Mission: To raise the human conscience to a level that will compassionately, intelligently confront the complex problems we face today individually and collectively regarding child abuse, domestic violence and sexual assault.
To This End We Want To influence Nations, State and Federal Governments, Courts, the Criminal Justice System and the Media to:
- Protect children from sexual abuse
- Hold those who sexually abuse children accountable
- Hold institutions which condone and enable the sexual abuse of children accountable.
- Help child sex abuse victims find justice.
Our Objectives: To influence in any way and with anyone for the adoption of state and federal legislation that will:
- Provide strong protection for children from sex abuse, domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Deter perpetrators of child sexual abuse, domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Provide justice to child sex abuse survivors and or provide emergency safe housing for victims world wide.
- Hold accountable the public and private institutions that enable, hide or abet child sexual abuse , domestic violence or sexual assault.
- To influence the criminal justice system to aggressively pursue perpetrators of child sex abuse and the public and private institutions that enable child sex abuse.
- To encourage courts to enforce existing penalties for perpetrators of child sex abuse and institutions that enable child sex abuse.
- To serve as a watchdog of the media so that it will more truthfully and fully report on the problem of the sexual abuse of children.
- Our organization will always conduct all of its affairs with unquestioned integrity.
- We will always show the proper support and empathy to the victims of childhood sex abuse.
- We will speak truth to power.
- We allow you to give your 2 cents on any matter that is against sexual assault, domestic violence or child abuse.
You may give and help fight with attaining these goals at myanonymousgiving.com and we certainly appreciate it.